KA2 - Small-scale partnerships in VET
Objectives of the project:
The project involves the association of 5 organizations and the organization of 6 international meetings collecting good practices/procedures/tools to strengthen the sending, intermediary and reception organizations of the VET sector in the participation of people with disabilities. During the meetings we will carry out study visits to organizations and schools in the VET sector that are examples of good practice in supporting people with disabilities.
The project will produce 4 material results:
- Developing good practices / procedures / tools / patterns of behavior involving people with disabilities in vocational education activities carried out in technical schools.
- Development of good practices / procedures / tools / patterns of behavior in the field of adapting the procedures used in mobility projects in terms of the participation of people with disabilities.
- Development of good practices / procedures / tools / patterns of behavior in the field of adjusting activities carried out in host organizations implementing international internships foreign, in the area of supporting participants with disabilities. Each of the results will be in the form of a separate report resulting from the selection of good practices developed by the partnership during desk research analyzes and international meetings.
- Developing good practices / procedures / tools / behavior patterns of accompanying persons during foreign professional mobility (procedures safety, principles of savoir vivre, the most common educational problems and countermeasures that should be done be used by os. accompanying when caring for groups with people with disabilities)
- Zespol Szkol Ponadpostawoowych in Bystrzyca Klodzka (ZSP) - Project lider
- Dobre Kadry Centrum Badawczo - Szkoleniowe Sp. Z O.O (Poland)
- IFOM (Institute For Training, Employment And Learning Mobility) (Italy)
- Xamk, South-Eastern Finland University of Applied Sciences (Finland)
- Mundus (Spain).
Timeline: December 2021 - July 2023.