EUROPE FOR VET 2
The main goal of the project is to improve the quality of activities in VET sector projects implemented by the partners participating in the Europe for VET + 2 project. In particular, to improve the quality of work of project teams and project management.
The Europe for VET+ 2 project involves the implementation of a strategic partnership (exchange of good practices) for improving the quality of vocational education with organizations from Spain (Sun Dreams Global), Spain (Assiociation Mundus), Italy (Istituto per la Formazione, l'Occupazione e la Mobilità) and Poland (Lotnicze Zakłady Naukowe in Wrocław, Zespół Szkół Technicznych in Kłodzko).
The main goal of the project is to improve the quality of activities in VET sector projects implemented by the partners participating in the Europe for VET + 2 project. In particular, to improve the quality of work of project teams and project management. This goal will be achieved through:
1) Implementation of a series of trainings for partnership members and selected representatives of hosting organizations (C1-C4)
2) Building the potential of implementing subsequent projects by strengthening the network of partners (training meetings in at least 8 schools in the VET sector, 8 companies in 3 different countries; C1-C4).
3) Development, use and publication of measurement system and measurement tool for assessing quality of hosting companies. This tool will take into account data including information from interns, companies, accompanying persons, intermediary organizations. The tool will be implemented in future activities of the partners.
An additional objective will be to support host organizations in the proper implementation of vocational mobilities within the VET sector. This goal will be achieved by developing a Compendium for both hosting and sending organizations. It will describe, among others, specific elements related to the requirements that should be met by the mentor, tools and exercises that he can perform to acquire these skills, sources which he can use in this process.
During the project, procedures, documents and mechanisms for managing VET-type projects (Vocational education and training) will also be developed. 6 international meetings and 4 international short-term trainings for partner employees will be implemented in the project. During the Project participants will have the opportunity to visit 8 organizations hosting international trainees as well as 8 European schools that send their students in the logistics, mechatronic and construction sectors for foreign vocational mobilities. A series of workshops raising the competences of participating organizations will strengthen the potential of each partner and will enable the development of two project results:
- The Compendium of knowledge
- A course for employees supervising international internships in host organizations
The project will also enable closer cooperation between two schools, Lotnicze Zakłady Naukowe in Wrocław, Zespół Szkół Technicznych in Kłodzko.
The project will involve at least 46 participants from partner organizations who will work on creating project results, mainly vocational subject teachers, mentors looking after young people during internships in the VET sector, and English language teachers. In the long term, the project will contribute to improving the quality of projects implemented by partner institutions in the VET sector, building a broader partnership and increasing the competences of partners' employees.
- Sun Dreams Global (Spain)
- Assiociation Mundus (Spain)
- Istituto per la Formazione, l'Occupazione e la Mobilità (Italy)
- Lotnicze Zakłady Naukowe (Poland)
- Zespół Szkół Technicznych (Poland)